* These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice
B.LAB Earn Reward Points Program is open to all. All you need to do is create a B.LAB account and register for FREE.
· Once you create an account and register for the B.LAB Earn Rewards Program you start earning points -
- Account Creation: 100 Points
- Refer a friend: 500 Points for the Referrer, 10% off for the Referral
- Share B.LAB website on your Facebook page: 500 Points
- Share B.LAB website on your Twitter timeline: 500 Points
3. How do I Redeem Points
· Points can be redeemed only on online purchase at www.blab.co.in by logging into the Earn Rewards Tab.
· Minimum 500 and maximum 5000 Points can be redeemed per transaction. 1 Point = INR 10
· Reward Points cannot be clubbed with some of the existing offers
· To know how to redeem points click here : Redeem Reward Points
· B.LAB Reward Points have a limited validity from the date of accrual & a minimum value of purchase is required to redeem these discount coupons as decided by B.LAB from time to time
· B.LAB Reward points cannot be transferred from one account to another.
· Reward Points earned on purchase can be redeemed only if the product is delivered. In case the product is cancelled or returned, B.LAB holds the right to deduct/cancel the points.
· Refer a friend points will be credited post the referral friend makes his/her first purchase.
· Facebook & Twitter points are only one time points i.e points will be awarded only on first share.
· B.LAB Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to change terms, terminate at any time the B.LAB rewards program without giving any notice, throughout the world or in a specific country in which B.LAB is associated with its Program members, customers, the right of any or all Members to earn or redeem B.LAB Points
· Membership to the B.LAB Earn Rewards program is a privilege extended to persons enrolled with the Program. It is not to be treated as a right attached to the holding of Membership with B.LAB Pvt. Ltd. The privilege is being provided gratis and is not in lieu of any consideration from the Member.
· All disputes subject to Mumbai jurisdiction