If you are like us, you probably don't enjoy shaving every day, but have to do it daily just so we don't show up to work like cavemen. Shaving is a necessary evil. The downside of shaving daily is that it results in ingrown hair (painful), redness, irritation and itching. Why? Primarily because men's skin is rougher and blades that don't always stay sharp. Now read on to find out 2 simple tricks that can not only improve your shaving experience, but also improve your skin health.
As an active man, your skin suffers damage and gets rougher with time from 3 main reasons.
- Physical – shaving, rubbing, towelling, etc
- Chemical – harsh products, pollutants in the air, bad diet
- Sun – UVB rays burn and darken skin making it sensitive.
Include this in your daily regimen to overcome rough skin and friction.
- Prewash: Wash your face before shaving with a Clarifying Skin Wash instead of after. The Salicylic acid in the skin wash will loosen up dead damaged skin. This will leave renew your skin and allow skin care to penetrate better..
- Lubricate: Apply a 4-5 drops of the Grooming Oil to the shaving areas before applying shaving cream. Massage the oil into the skin. The Argan oil and lemon oil in the Grooming Oil will replenish your skin with healthy nutrients and Vitamin E to improve your skin health, while reducing the friction to your razor blade.
Once you have these two basic steps, shave normally. These tricks will make your shave much more smoother and enjoyable. Try this today when you get home and experience a whole new way of shaving. And don’t forget to share these tips with your colleagues and family.
Once you shave, be sure to apply a sunscreen
(or the grooming oil again) before you step out to avoid sun damage.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Beauty Magazine
Learn how these 5 hidden reasons may quietly be causing your hair loss. Learn why these reasons may not only be causing hair loss but also could be indicators of bigger issues in your overall health.
Nearly all of us end up with dry and dull skin in winter. The winter cold removes water from our skin, while the regular face washing removes all the good oils. Read more on how to moisturize and brighten your face in just 1 step, while you relax.
Every winter, do you notice increased dandruff or a itchy scalp. In some, dandruff blocks follicles and may lead to increased hair fall. Learn how to avoid embarrassing dandruff with these 3 simple steps.