Research shows protein loss is responsible for 80% of hair and skin ageing. Till now, large companies monopolized the market making products using either ingredients with limited action, but with known side effects (pharmaceutical) or filler ingredients that are mostly ineffective (cosmetic). Result - your hair and skin damage gets worse. B.LAB offers a better choice. We introduce cosmeceuticals - a new standard in hair and skin care. The best bio-science and ingredient technology brought to you directly, at a fair price.
Let our new generation of bio-actives protect and take care of your hair and skin each day. Our products are the ideal investment to slow down premature ageing and maintain youthful look. Now you too can enjoy good looks with no side effects.
All products at B.LAB are created for therapeutic value first and foremost. By combining advanced bio-actives in the right proportions, we deliver results without side effects. Our essential oils line bring the optimal blend of potent natural oils extracted and isolated from purest sources providing you with many therapeutic possibilities.
- Apigenin (lemon tree extract)
- Biotnyl-GHK (amino acids)
- Ginseng (Panax Ginseng)
- Inositol (vitamin-B)
- Milk Proteins
- Multi-minerals (Magnesium, Sulfur)
- Oleanolic Acid (Olive Trees)
- Pea Sprout Extract
- Salicylic Acid (willow bark)
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
- Almond Oil
- Argan Oil
- Bergamot Oil
- Carrot Seed Oil
- Clary Sage Oil
- Cypress Oil
- Lemon Oil
- Orange Oil
- Peppermint Oil
- Rosemary Oil
- Thyme Oil
- Tea Tree Oil
The technology in our products are designed to improve actions that are conducive to youthful hair and skin, while preventing actions that accelerate ageing.
- Barrier function: Protects from infections and environmental pollutants.
- Cell Adhesion: Attachment to skin and hair cells to structural components.
- Cellular Energy: Required for cellular growth and development.
- Cellular Turnover: Replacement of dead cells with new cells.
- DNA activation: Promote protein synthesis.
- Extracellular Matrix: Hyaluronic acid, collagen, laminin.
- Hydration: Maintains health and youthfulness.
- Immunity: Protection from external infection.
- Microcapillary perfusion: Increased nutrient supply.
- Oxygenation: Normalize skin and hair cell function.
- DNA Degradation: Prevent genetic damage.
- Extracellular Matrix Degradation: Prevent skin and hair structure breakdown.
- Inflammation: Decrease in swelling, redness or pain.
- Hyper-pigmentation: Prevent excess color pigments.
- Keratinization: Prevent excess hardening of skin cells.
- Oxidation: Prevent excess free radicals.
- Protein Degradation: Prevent loss of protein and cell death.
- Seborrhoea: Regulate overactive oil glands.